This website is operated by Your Precious Gems Limited. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about:
- Who we are
- How and why we collect, score, use and share personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- How to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
Your Previous Gems Limited (trading under same title) collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible of that personal information in line with the purposes of law.
The personal information we collect and use
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- Full name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
This information is collected when making purchases or signing up to the website
b) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- Shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- Shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
- Shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad
c) Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications such as emails for compliance with law regulations
d) Cookies and similar technology
- Website Traffic data
In addition it should be noted that in some cases our cookies may be owned and controlled by third parties who will also collect personal data about you
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- Royal Mail or UK mail distributors of postal items
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd party.
Personal information provided by you
The following information is required from you in order to purchase products:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
This is to enable us to do the following:
- Name and Address – Delivery purposes
- Telephone Number – Courier correspondence
- Email Address – Invoicing
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
All information is kept for 6 years to comply with UK tax regulations
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
- Legal Obligation
- Legitimate interests
The legitimate interests is necessary to complete commercial activities such as delivery.
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organisational measures to keep your information secure.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable effects to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security of integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- Correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive personal information concerning you and you have the right to transmit that data to third parties in certain situations
- Restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
Email, or write to us
- Let us have enough information to identify you
- Let us have proof of your identity
- Let us know the information to which your request relates
Do you need any extra help?
If you would like this policy in another format please contact us using the details below.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
Your Precious Gems Limited
548 – 550 Elder House